Saturday, August 31, 2013

Great Recipes With Pople Backyard Farm


We are changing the name of this blog! Clay and I are working hard to pull all of our efforts together since our marriage and with the birth of our blog http://www.PopleBackyardFarm.Blogspot.com We have so much we want to share with our followers and friends. We spend so much time in the kitchen cooking that we want to share these great recipes with you all. If you haven't yet subscribed to our home blog yet do it today you will love it, we had this blog Ruthies Kingdom here but since my marriage now my life is so much fuller and I thought this would be a great spot to share about our recipes and for those of you who don't like to cook just join me on the home blog and see all the other great things we have in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment