Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So what do you think of these hilarious ads?


LOST YOUR OLD Mary Kay LADY?
DON'T DISPARE ...MaryKay LADY IS HERE!
Call me Ruthie Pople at
315-439-7027

***********************************************************************************************
... that'll put some hair on someone's chest... and speaking of hair..
then try Mary Kay's
 hair remover...

just tweet me at http://www.Twitter.com/R47R so I can take the animal out of you.

*********************************************************************************************************

If Ugly were a crime... YOUR BEST FRIEND WOULD BE ARRESTED!
Contact me via facebook ... http://www.Facebook.com/RuthieLive to chat about
some great products that could make her into a princess for her wedding day to be
thanks to YOU!

****************************************************************************************************

BLOG Blog Blog... that's all they ever do...

Well come read my blog...I got the juiciest gossip on the beauty biz.. what's in and what's not.
go to my site at http://www.RuthiesKingdom.blogspot.com

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

YOU DON"T HAVE TO BRUSH ALL YOUR TEETH ...JUST THE ONES YOU WANT TO KEEP...

Now that I have your attention...what good are gorgeous teeth without those Luxury LIPS?
try a lipstick for 30 days and see if you don't get a FREE KISS from someone... call me to order
at 1-315-439-7027





have fun... and c'mon I shared my ad ideas...share some of yours here too.

1 comment: