Monday, March 5, 2012

Ruthie meets Black Sabbath lead snger

Here is my story on how I met Jeff Fenholt. I got a call from Jeff while I was working at Lazboy as a furniture rep I was and continue to do my PR biz and usually keep a reg job. What fun to have people that don't know what I do see their reactions... All said Jeff is a very real person and for real.

He holds the standards that the Word declares.

He has a beautiful testimony on you tube on how he was delivered and accepted Christ as His personal Saviour and now He shines the for the Lord. He was playing music with Black Sabbath and played Jesus in Jesus Christ Super Star... and then He met the real Jesus through contractors working on his home.. I will be posting his testimony. Jeff is so kind. You can friend him on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment