Monday, March 5, 2012

Meet the Real Ruthie Right here right now

Wow! Some of you met me during one of the craziest times in my life... but I am getting back to who I really am.. and Thank the Lord for this...

I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour when I was 5 years old. I am a holy roller since way back when... dancng in th churc as a kid... yep, I am a tongue talking dancing shouting Christian and I am for real...not a poser...

I care about God and people. I am pumping it up a level through the drawing of the Lord... I know that many of you met me when I was coming outta the pit Psalm 40:2 ...

Now you will all see me on my stronger side... so I am looking forward to our friendship as we grow together :)

Like the Lord has told me before .... When I was weak, then I was strong... I could have gone on a drunk, a drug trip, etc.. but even though I have been through a lot... I Kept before me the Lord of Glory who always causes us to triumph.

So hang on and keep watching what the Lord is doing in my life... as He says we are epistles (books) in a sense that others read.

Please subscribe and share this blog and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment