Friday, March 9, 2012

LOCAL REVIEWS - March Challeng

March Challenge

I wanted to challenge all of you, who are doing Product Reviews to do some reviews with all the companies that are in your local backyard. I know that I have people locally and from all over the world following me and thought it would be fun during the month of March to do some reviews for the locals :)
I live in upstate New York between Syracuse and Rochester so there are lots of great businesses I have done business with that I would love to share with all of my friends. I still want to encourage you to do your regular reviews but add the local people to it along with any local services, authors etc... This will be fun to see the businesses and who knows maybe you can give the businesses a nice jump start if they don't have a blog etc... you can make one for the business and ask them to put your blog button on their new blog?
Enjoy the fun and I am looking forward to reading all the reviews from the blogs I enjoy reading. If you would like to be part of my reviews for March please phone me at 315-439-7027. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment