Sunday, February 12, 2012

You should extreme coupon

I am a extreme couponer ... I have to be. I take care of my family and try to help as many as I can. Here is an example of what your stockpile can look like. Please subscribe to the you tube channel here. I am going to be including my extreme couponing info here as so many of my friends want to learn how to do it and this blog is all about my world. Stockpilers are not HOARDERS they are like the store they buy low to be good managers and GIVE AWAY TO THEIR FAMILY OR DONATE stuff they get for free or are about to expire until they learn how to purchase the right amount for their own family. Learn to purchase this way so you save thousands a year for your family. Please share this blog with your friends and family, churches etc.. to learn how to extreme coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment