Saturday, January 28, 2012

SYRACUSE ROCHESTER JOIN ME LIVE

Hi everyone! Come say hi to me in person today --- I will be at Barbara Jeans Furniture Mall My home away from home near Syracuse and Rochester. We are having a chili cook off ... Already the word is out and a bunch of people will be filling the place... FREE chili for all from Barneys ... contestants are tasting chili and ... free beer tasting for those good germans like me that may just take a taste... I won't be tasting as I am working... but you know what the good book says a little wine for the stomach sake...but don't be a drunkard.... all said... Please say hi to me and join me live and keep your ears open as to where everyone is hanging out... come meet everyone who is on tour with us...some events live and some on the net. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment