Monday, January 30, 2012

Meet Dark BLU

The short version however is that I taught myself to play guitar in 1980, played in cover tune bands in my youth, got married in 1992 and retired from music, tried a normal life, got divorced in 2000, and after my father's death in December, 2006, decided to make my come back. It took a year (2007) to bring my chops back. Started a band called HAMMER OF FATE in 2008. From 2008 to 2009, the roster rotated, as I could not find serious, motivated, musicians to join my band. In December of 2009, I disbanded HAMMER OF FATE and started over.

I created a band called "DARK BLU" and sought to fill the roster but again, encountered unmotivated amateurs who did not posses skill, passion, and motivation that matched mine and in May of 2011, chose to operate DARK BLU as a solo act. I recorded and produced 34 original copyrighted songs, paid studio session singers to record the vocals to 4 of them, and released my debut EP and Single for sale vial online retailers iTunes, Spotify, eMusic, Rhapsody, Amazon MP3, and Android Market. I am currently marketing and promoting my releases via my twitter account and my street team (@DARKBLU_CREW) and seek artist management as well as a hot female soprano rock singer to join me and make it a duo. We will hire a bassist and drummer for live shows. That's pretty much it in a nutshell. The rest is on my website


EVERYONE... read the comments below and chat with Dark Blu ... please share with us your website...how we may contact you for gigs etc.. ... I love Dark Blu on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment