Sunday, January 29, 2012

Everyone GO RED for Valentine's DAY

  GO RED for VALENTINE'S DAY!

Join the fun and show off your RED hair if you are a natural red head or color... Anyone who loves to color your hair or wants to try it...GO RED with me for VALENTINE'S DAY to show your support for Families in Need.

Shoot out a tweet to me on twitter I am http://www.twitter.com/R47R and tell me you U R a red head for Valentine's day! I am asking all of you  to ask the stores in your areas  if they will donate their extra hair color to donate to the shelters to show the Love all during February. Join me in GO RED to show the Love. Contact the stores and distributers in your area to show the LOVE. Ask hair salons etc... to donate free hair cuts, coupons, etc.. to GO RED for families. Donate the hair colors to local shelters. This is a item that will help women feel more special by getting a new look. Everyone must know someone that may need a pick up ... if you personally know someone that needs a love touch ...go red for them and donate a box of hair dye to them. Spread the word... Ruthie's tour is going RED for Feburary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment